Sunday, March 13, 2011

resume writing

so my weekend task was to update my resume and find my reel. just thinking about my past experiences dredged up all kinds of unfinished and unresolved business in the deep recesses of my brain. i slept badly, thinking about all kinds of job related stuff including wondering how to balance work and family life. but, i had to get down to business writing my “new” resume – knowing that a good resume today is different than the last one i wrote. so i stayed home while m & kerry left early to go sightseeing and p & j went to meet up with them later. they all went biking along the seine, on the closed highway, and then to the marais for lunch. they came back in the early afternoon to pack and leave. happily, i did get it together and p helped me rewrite some more, that evening.
Print this post

No comments:

Post a Comment